Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Make It Monday #150

I started out thinking I was going to make a birthday card but once I was done I felt it looked more like a baby card. I wanted a bee to be flying around to kind of go this with the honeycomb pattern of the hexagon coverplate. I started flipping through my dies looking for something to stamp my sentiment on and I thought the little cloud was perfect. I had to cut my sentiment, from Hanging Out, in half to fit better.


I fussy cut the wings and left the ends curled up. I covered them with my Wink Of Stella because I'm obsessed with it. I think that i need to round the corners or something, i just haven't figured it out. Sorry my pics are dark, I finished this up at around 11:30 last night. 

6 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. It makes my day!