Monday, January 20, 2014

January blog hop

It's been so long since I posted anything but I have finally gotten through my crazy work schedule for year end and actually spent some time organizing my craft room this past weekend. It inspired me to actually make a card! This week I'm having lunch with a friend for her birthday so I thought I would make a card that I could also use for the blog hop.

There's not a lot of pink in this card but I really wanted to use my new tipped tops dies and I really like the look of the smokey shadow and white with the pops of raspberry fizz. 


Its kind of hard to see in the photos but I used my Wink of Stella pen on the stars. I love the subtle shimmer!



.



7 comments:

  1. Even with the pink, I think this is a good masculine card! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great graphic card! Love the look of pink with black.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card!!! Love the pop of color and the pink behind the die cut happy totally makes me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is the perfect amount of pink. The design really makes the pink stand out, and I think this card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, and your cards above! I think you glitter is perfect for make it Monday, and I love all of the pink, for the blog hop :). We'll put together, lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pink peeking through the die cut "happy"!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. It makes my day!