Saturday, January 25, 2014

Make it Monday #149

Oh my goodness! Three cards in one week. I don't know if I will ever be able to top this!

I don't generally use a lot of glitter but I really wanted to participate in this week's challenge.  And, I figured that I really needed to use this little owl set, because when I was putting away my latest PTI order today I realized that I now have two of them. I was so busy over the holidays that I hadn't used it from my December order and I ordered it again!

This little guy is so cute! I glittered up his little wings. I did a little masking on the branch and the sentiment, and then added the "love" into the air with all those little hearts.

1 comment:

  1. Sooooo cute!! Love the glittery wings and the sweet pink hearts!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. It makes my day!