Thursday, March 6, 2014

Make it Monday: Take Two

This is my second card this week for the Make It Monday challenge for Papertrey Ink.. I felt that my first card didn't have enough texture, which was part of the challenge, so I decided to make another card. For this one I used the woodgrain impression plate with the Doodlie-Do stamp set and dies. I inlaid the die cuts and outlined everything with my Wink Of Stella.
ETA: I forgot to mention that I used the new button stacks dies to cut the yellowcenters in the flowers . I think they fit pretty well. 

3 comments:

  1. Love this! Great colours and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! :) Great job. I'm jealous of your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love the inlaid die cuts, and your embossing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. It makes my day!