Monday, March 10, 2014

Make it Monday #155: Make Your Own Confetti!

This week at Papertrey Ink the challenge is to use your dies and create your own confetti. I really wanted to use my new Phrase Play die,  so I made some confetti from my sun and clouds Heart 2 Heart dies and made a shaker card, using the phrase,  You are my sunshine. I used my Wink of Stella pen on the clouds and suns. I was going to use a scalloped border around the edge but it wouldn't quite cover the foam tape so I just made a simple frame from Aqua Mist card stock. I'm still thinking on how else I can do that.

6 comments:

  1. Love all the happy colors and your idea for a shaker card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sun and cloud confetti! How adorable!!
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sun and clouds as confetti- that's too cool for words- and I also LOVE that color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outstanding!! I created a shaker card too. Confetti just screams for shaker cards!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card! I need to get that die...it was out of stock when I made my order. Love the colors, the happy sunshines, and the shaker factor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the design with all those pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. It makes my day!