Monday, February 24, 2014

Papertrey Ink Blog Hop


Hello! I made a little time tonight to make a card for the blog hop over at PTI. The theme this month is Sweet Spring. If I ever figure out how to include a link, or embed a picture I will start including those in my posts.   I didn't have much time so this is a CASE of a card Debbie Olson made last year when Polka Dot Parade #1 was released. I improvised a little and had to draw the grass by hand because I have no grass stamp *sad face*. I, of course, added some Wink Of Stella to the tail. I think you can see it in the second picture. 

Hope every one has a great day!

18 comments:

  1. Love your bunny tail. Definitely Spring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love the background paper on this card -- so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, Wendy! Love it! (I CASEd the same Debbie Olson card for Easter last year:) - she's amazing)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute!! CAS and just plain adorable...love it! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, Miss Wendy, I am SO going to CASE this adorable card- I just love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my!! How CUTE is this!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So darn cute! Love that sparkly tail!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Steal away, Wendy. I love those Tipped Tops. I also love your darling bunny, and that tail? So cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. It makes my day!