Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Card for baby!

I made this quick baby card tonight to give to a friend tomorrow.  I love this coverplate from PTI.  It was used this week in the MIM and I wanted to make a card for the challenge, coloring embossing paste, but I didn't really have time to get that messy.
I used some Crate Paper patterned paper for the petals and set them in aqua mist. I had a little dark greenish - brown nubby gem (I don't know what these are called!) that I used as a center. The sentiment is from Boutique Borders Baby. Very simple card,  although it would have been so much faster and easier if I would have used my ATG gun. For some reason I started with liquid glue when I put down the Aqua Mist piece, so then I had to glue in each petal! I should have covered the card base with adhesive and then just popped them in.  Oh well, next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. It makes my day!