Sunday, August 25, 2013

Papertrey Ink Blog Hop

Hello!  This is my first time participating in the monthly Blog Hop over at Papertrey Ink.  I decided this week that I needed to stop procrastinating and just jump right in.  It made it a little easier for me because they provided the sketches and the color combos. Generally, that is what takes me the most time.  I actually made three cards this week.  Here goes! Sorry the photos aren't that great.  I took them with my iphone and didn't realize that they were kind of blurry. 



4 comments:

  1. Oh, these are all lovely! What great takes on the colour combos and sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the monthly blog hop, Wendy! Your three cards are all awesome! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. It makes my day!